UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Information has been issued for Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 exam in which more than 400 posts have been demanded by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, you can process the online application on its official website Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Check Syllabus, Educational Qualification, Here.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Bharti Notification 2022
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued a notification of application for the Junior Assistant Exam 2022, in which there has been a demand for recruitment to different posts of Junior Assistant, in which Junior Assistant / Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator (Group C)
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the Junior Assistant Exam 2022 for a total of 445 posts, in which the number of posts can still be increased or decreased.
The online application process started on November 30, interested candidates can complete the online application process by visiting its official website, before applying online, you must read its official notification once. The last date for application has been fixed on 20 December.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Overview 2022-23
|Jobs Recruitment Organization Name||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||कनिष्ठ सहायक परीक्षा 2022 (Junior Assistant)|
|Online Application Start Date||30 December 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||20 December 2022|
|Category||12 Pass Jobs In UP|
|Application Fees||₹ 176/-|
|Exam Pattern||Written Exam|
|UP NHM Official website||ukpsc.gov.in.|
UKPSC Junior Assistant total vacancy Details
कनिष्ठ सहायक Total Post= 445
UKPSC Junior Assistant Bharti 2022 Education Qualifications
To apply for this recruitment, the candidate must have a 12th Passed OR Graduate from any central College of India or a recognized university of the state, whether it is from any discipline or after that, it should be qualified.
2022 के टॉप सरकारी नौकरी
UKPSC Junior Assistant age limit
UKPSC Junior Assistant, the age limit of the candidate has been set to at least 18 years and a maximum of 42 years in this recruitment, although there is also a provision for relaxation in the age limit by the UKPSC.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
General Knowledge, General Hindi, General Studies.
- general knowledge and computer-related information
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity
- Geography of India and
- current events
- history of Uttrakhand
- Culture of Uttarakhand
- Geography and Natural Resources of Uttarakhand
- Common intelligence tests
- Vowels and Consonants, Vowels and Consonants Classification of Elders Similar Synonyms Suffix Prefix Synonyms One Word for Phrase Idioms and Proverbs Punctuation Marks
UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- First question paper:- 100 questions will be asked from General Studies of which the paper will be 100 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge, General Hindi, and General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
- Paper II:- There will be an Aptitude test in which 25 questions will be asked for 25 marks which will be 2 hours of paper.
There will be an Aptitude test in which 25 questions will be asked for 25 marks.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Salary Pay scale
- Pay Scale for 2023 UKPSC Junior Assistant is 7th Pay Matrix Level 03 (₹21,700/- to ₹69,100/-)
- Old Pay Band ₹ 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay ₹2000/-
UKPSC Junior Assistant Important documents
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- academic certificate
- Any identity card which is valid by the state government
- Mobile Number
- caste certificate
- I Certificate
- domicile certificate
How to fill out the Online application for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC).
- Here you have to first register for the UKPSC Recruitment.
- While registering, you will be asked for some basic details, including your parents’ names, mobile numbers, and email.
- Once the registration is complete, the registration number and password will be sent to your email id.
- Login with your login credentials and complete your application process.
- Pay the application fee and submit the final form
- Finally, take a printout of the online application form.
UKPSC Recruitment 2022 Important links
|Join our WhatsApp Group||Join now|
|Join our Telegram||Join now|
|UKPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Online Application||Apply Online|
|UKPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Last date||20 December 2022|
|UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022||Registration|
|UKPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Notification PDF||Download Now|
|UKPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Official SITE||Visit now|
ये भी पढ़े:- 👇👇👇
और हा मैं आपको यह भी जानकारी दे दु की यदि आप ऐसे सभी भर्ती,जॉब,एडमिट कार्ड, जैसी सभी सेवाओं का लाभ भविष्य में चाहते है तो हमारे Telegram को अभी join कर लिजिए। धन्यवाद!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the last date of UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
20 December 2022
Age limit of UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
18 to 42 Age Relaxation as per Rull.
How can I fill out UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online application?
First, visit on site
Register upload important documents, pay the fee, and submit your form.