OSSSC JA And PEO Recruitment 2023: Bumper recruitment has been released on the posts of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer by the Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. This is very good news for graduate youth and 12th-pass youth preparing for government jobs in Odisha and the latest news has been released for 5396 posts for Orissa recruitment. Candidates of Odisha can apply online on its official website, its complete details are given below, so let’s know. how to apply.
OSSSC JA And PEO Recruitment 2023; Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer Bharti
There is good news for the youth preparing to do government jobs in Orissa because Odisha has demanded an application for 5396 posts for the posts of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer through the Sub Ordinate Election Commission, in which graduation degree in any subject Candidates who have been applying for junior assistants can apply and 12th pass candidates can apply for Panchayat Executive Officer, the last date for online application has been fixed till 27 March 2023.
Junior assistants can apply for 3099 posts and you can apply for the posts of 12th pass Panchayat Executive Officer on 2297 posts. Read only then start the application process.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate staff selection commission|
|Post name||Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer|
|Online Application Start date||24/02/2023|
|Online Application Last date||27/03/2023|
|Exam Pattern||Written Exam|
Practical Skill Test
|Recruitment Organization Name||@OSSSC|
Read Also:Latest gk questions 2023 in Hindi
OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023 Total Vacancy Details
Recruitment of different posts has been taken out in the recruitment of Orissa Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer, 3099 posts will be recruited for Junior Assistant, then Panchayat Executive Officer will be recruited for 2297 posts, recruitment of Panchayat Executive Officer will be recruited. Can
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Panchayat Executive officer||2297|
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Education Qualification
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Junior Assistant||The candidate much have passed +3 in Arts/ Science/Commerce OR such other qualification as our equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of computer skills.|
|Panchayat Executive officer||The candidate must have passed the +2 examination in any discipline are any other examination equivalent Organization|
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023 Age limit
|Minimum Age||21 Year|
|Maximum Age||38 Year|
Read Also:Calculate your Age How many old are you?
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
In the examination of both the posts, two exams will be the first region exam in the gym, which will be an offline exam OMR based paper and the second practical skill test will be asked in which questions related to basic computer will be asked which will be of maximum number 50.
- Written test
- Practical Skill Test
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Exam Pattern
|The subject of written examination||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Syllabus
Questions are asked in the examination from various subjects in the recruitment of Orissa Junior Assistant Recruitment and Panchayat Educational Officer’s latest notification. Therefore, it is very important to understand the syllabus material for all the candidates who fill out this recruitment form. So let us tell you how there will be a syllabus in this uniform examination and how questions related to that labor will be asked.
Written Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- Verbs, Tenses, Modal, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement.
- Connectors, Types of Sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Comparison.
- Articles, Nouns, Pronouns, Prepositions. length) with a variety of
- Unseen passage (400-450 comprehension questions.
- Transformation of sentences: (Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Simple, Compound, Complex)
- Transformation of the word: Noun to Adjective and Adjective to Noun
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks
- Translation (from English to Odia of objective type)
- COMPREHENSION OF AN UNSEEN PASSAGE
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square root
- Cubes and Cube roots
- Percentage and Average
- Simple Interest and Compound interest
- Profit, loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proposition
4. General Knowledge
- Historical events, dates, personalities, and places.
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and Institutions with Headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities.
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type
5. General Computer
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Access
Practical Skill Test
- The Practical Skill Test shall be of qualifying nature.
- The minimum qualifying mark for all candidates shall be 40% in the Practical Skill Test.
- Syllabus of Practical Skill Test Basic Computer Skills:-
- MS Windows
- MS Office
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Access
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Salary and Scale/Pay
|Post Name||Salary/Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant||Pay Scale Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-, Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell-01.|
|Panchayat Executive officer||Pay Scale Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-, Pay Matrix Level-5, Cell-01.|
Read Also: Punjab Lineman Recruitment 2023 for 12th Pass
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Important Documents
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Mobile number
- Gmail Id
- ID Card issued by University/College/ School
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU)
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence
- Any other photo-bearing ID Card issued by the Central/State Government.
How to Apply for Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023
Online application for Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Recruitment issued by Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Online Application for Group D Employee Junior Assistant and for filling the form of Gram Rojagar Sevak Panchayat Executive Officer for Group D Employee Junior Assistant, you have to follow these easy rules to fill the form of Village Employment Servant Panchayat Executive Officer, which you have to follow these easy rules for which you have to follow these rules. Online, you can apply for free.
- Below you have been given a link to its official website to fill out the online form online and first check on that website.
- If your registration is not already here, then after registering, your registration number and password will be sent to your email ID and mobile number.
- Login through this registration number and password and start filling out your online application form. While filling out the online form, you should fill in the information according to your document.
- After filling in the details, upload the photo of your documents and after uploading, submit your final form.
- At the end of the application form, take out the printout, and will help you later.
Important Links for Online Application
|Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023||Apply Now|
|Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Download Now|
आपके लिए जरूरी लिंक:-
Important:- हर रोज सरकारी नौकरी का लेटेस्ट नोटिफिकेशन और रिजल्ट, एडमिट कार्ड, Answer Key, और सभी परीक्षाओं की जानकारी सीधे अपने मोबाइल पर पाने के लिए आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप और टेलीग्राम चैनल को सब्सक्राइब जरूर करें। धन्यवाद!
Join Telegram Group
Join WhatsApp Group
FAQs OSSSC JA & PEO Recruitment 2023
How long is the last date of recruitment of Orissa Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023 Group D Employees and Village Employment Servant?
Orissa Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023 How to fill out the form for the recruitment of Group D Employee and Village Employment Servant?
To fill out the form, you have to Abhishek, an official website of Orissa.
How to fill out the form for Orissa Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
To fill out the form, you have to Abhishek, an official website of Orissa, which we have given, in this post, you read this post carefully and complete the online application.
How to fill out the form for Orissa Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023?
Online application for Orissa Village Employment Servant i.e. Panchayat Officer Recruitment is given in this post how you can apply to the simple website.